|AKIRA SEIKI SL30 CNC TURNING CENTER|
|Year of Manufacture||1999|
- AKIRA SEIKI SL30 CNC TURNING CENTER Features:
- Fanuc Series O-T Control.
- RS-232C Port.
- 12-Station Turret.
- Howa 8.25″ Three Jaw Power Chuck.
- Chip Conveyor.
- Hydraulic Tailstock.
- Cartridge Type Spindle.
- Unique High Speed Turret.
- High Horsepower for Heavier Cuts.
- Full Enclosure.
- Double Nutted Ballscrews.
- AKIRA SEIKI SL30 CNC TURNING CENTER Specifications:
- Maximum Swing: 24″
- Maximum Turning Diameter: 15″
- Maximum Turning Length: 25″
- Spindle Speed Range: 20 to 4,500 RPM
- Maximum Bar Capacity: 2.05″
- Nose Mount: A2-6
- Horsepower (peak): 30
- Quill Diameter: 2.550″
- Quill Stroke: 3.540″
- Quill Taper: #4 Morse Taper
- X-Axis Travel: 8″
- Z-Axis Travel: 25″
- Rapid Feed Rates (X & Z Axes): 1,200 IPM
- Electrical: 205-235 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions (with chip conveyor): 127″ x 68″ x 68″ tall
AKIRA SEIKI SL30 CNC TURNING CENTER Comes as shown in pictures….
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.