|Boyar Schultz Challenger 6 18 Surface Grinder|
|Model No.||Challenger 6-18|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Boyar Schultz Challenger 6 18 Surface Grinder Features:
- All castings are specially designed for permanent stability. They are made of special wear resisting alloys, and scientifically stress relieved.
- All way surfaces are finished to “light Band” accuracy and are hand spotted as required for maximum wear resistance and minimum friction.
- Wheel Spindle is of sturdy proportions, with all diametes and threads ground. This eliminates distortion and vibration detrimental to smooth finishes. Spindle is mounted in heady duty, pre-loaded precision ball bearings and permanently lubricated. The bearings are completely shielded from contamination by labyrinth seals at both ends of the housing.
- Cross Feed of table carriage is guided by a hard-chromed member. Cross feed can be secured in position by a blinding screw provided for face grinding.
- Both vertical and transverse screws have ground threads and are mounted on precision ball bearings.Transverse Screw is totally enclosed in Neoprene accordian sleeves. Both transverse and vertical screws operate in precision cut bronze nuts.
- Vertical Screw is actuated by selected bevel gears which pemit exceptionally accurate vertical control of grinding spindle.
- Table is rack and pinion controlled for smooth and easy operation. Extra length VEE and flat table ways distribute weight over greatest practival area and reduce wear to a minimum.
- Vertical Column is massive, box type construction, with spindle housing and spindle drive balanced in column ways. This advanced design results in most accurate and sensitive control of vertical wheel travel.
- Control Hand Wheels are located to permit greatest ease of operation. All hand wheel shafts operate in ball bearings or needle bearings throughout.
- Hand Wheel Graduations are machined to substantial depth for easy readability. Elevating Hand Wheel Pointer is vernier scaled to .0001″.One oil cup provides complete lubrication to all longitudinal and transverse ways and cross feed screw. A second oil cup lubricates the entire vertical way system and the vertical screw. All other bearings are permanently grease packed.
- 18″ x 6″ Magnetic Chuck.
- Boyar Schultz Challenger 6 18 Surface Grinder Specifications:
- Working Surface: 18″ x 5-5/8″
- X-Axis Travel: 19″
- Y-Axis Travel: 7″
- Longitudinal Table Feed: 0 to 50 FPM
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 7″
- Maximum work Height Over Table: 11-1/4″
- Speed: 3,000 RPM
- Motor: 1 Horsepower, 230 / 460 Volt, 3,450 RPM, 3.5 / 1.75 Amps, 60 Hz
- Handwheel Graduations:
- Crossfeed: 0.001″
- Downfeed: 0.0005″
- Electrical: 230 / 460 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions: 50″ x 39″ x 65″ tall
Boyar Schultz Challenger 6 18 Surface Grinder Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.