|DREIS KRUMP Chicago 1012 L Mechanical Press Brake|
|Make||Dreis & Krump Mfg. Co.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
- DREIS KRUMP Chicago 1012 L Features:
- Motorized Ram Adjustment.
- Manual 20″ Back Gauge.
- DREIS KRUMP Chicago 1012 L Specifications:
- Capacities: 12′ X 12 Ga. Mild Steel / 10′ X 10 Ga. Mild Steel / 8′ X 3/16″ Mild Steel / 5′ X 1/4″ Mild Steel
- Tonnage Capacity: 60 Tons @ Mid Stroke / 90 Tons Near Bottom
- Overall Length Of Bed & Ram: 12′
- Distance Between Housings: 10’6″
- Stroke: 3″
- Ram Adjustment: 4″ (powered)
- Shut Height S.D.A.U.: 12″
- Throat Depth: 8″
- Width Of Bed: 4″
- Floor To Top Of Bed: 34-1/2″
- S.P.M. (approx.): 40
- Motor: 5
- Horsepower, 1,750 rpm, 230 / 460 Volt
- Electrical: 230 / 460 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions: 152″ x 72″ x 100″ tall
- DREIS KRUMP Chicago 1012 L and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.