Ganesh Cyclone 25 CNC Turning Center
|Ganesh Cyclone 25 CNC Turning Center|
|Model No.||CYCLONE 25|
We are offering 60 days parts and service from the manufacturer on this machine for CA residents from date of purchase. This includes help with installation, setup, and whatever other maintenance may be needed in that time. For all other states we are offering 60 days parts replacement from the manufacturer.
- Ganesh Cyclone 25 CNC Turning Center Item Features:
- Ganesh / Mitsubishi Control
- 4 Axis
- Ganesh Cyclone 25 CNC Turning Center Item Specifications:
- Spindle Hole Diameter: 1.023 “
- RPM: 6000 rpm
- Power: 10 hp
- Axis Drives:
- Rapid Travers Rate – X,Y,&Z axis 1.181 ipm
- Maximum federate for thread cutting 236 ipm
- Minimum Programmable Input 0.000039″ (0.001mm)
- C-Axis Resolution 0.001 degree (360,000 Radial Positions)
- Brushless AC Servo Motor Drive X = 1.5HP Y&Z =.75 HP
- Coolant Pump Motor/ Tank Capacity 3/4 HP / 25 gallon tank
- Automatic Metered Lubrication system 3-6cc/15-minute
- Machine Dimensions:
- Floor Space – L X W 72.9″ X 63.4″
- Machine Height – 75.5″
- Machine Net Weight 5,300 lbs
Ganesh Cyclone 25 CNC Turning Center and comes as shown in pictures
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.