|Giddings Lewis 340 Horizontal Boring Mill|
|Make||Giddings & Lewis|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Giddings Lewis 340 Horizontal Boring Mill Specifications:
- Surface Area Dimensions: 74″ x 48″
- T-Slots: 8 x 6″ x 13/16″
- Height from Base: 35-1/2″
- X-Axis Table Travel: 65″ approx.
- Y-Axis Table Travel: 60″ approx.
- Z-Axis Head Travel (main spindle): 30″ approx.
- Z-Axis Head Travel (auxiliary spindle): 9″ approx.
- Main Spindle Diameter: 4″
- Main Spindle Taper: #5 Morse Taper
- Number of Main Spindle Speeds: 36
- Main Spindle Speeds Range: 7.5 to 450 RPM
- Number of Main Spindle Feeds: 18
- Main Spindle Feeds Range: .010″ to .500 IPR
- Auxiliary Spindle Diameter: 2″
- Auxiliary Spindle Taper: #4 Morse Taper
- Number of Auxiliary Spindle Speeds: 36
- Auxiliary Spindle Speeds Range: 25 to 1,500 RPM
- Number of Auxiliary Spindle Feeds: 18
- Auxiliary Spindle Feeds Range: .002″ to .125 IPR
- Center Distance Between Spindles: 7-1/2″
- Maximum Distance from Table Top to Center of Main Spindle: 36″
- Motor: 15 Horsepower, 220 / 440 Volt, 1,165 RPM, 38.8 / 19.4 Amps, 60 Hz
- Range of Milling Feeds for Spindle Head & Table Movements: .5 to 25 IPM
- Rapid Traverse (Headstock, Table & Saddle): 120 IPM
- Width of Saddle Bedways (individual): 8″
- Width of Saddle Bedways (overall): 36″
- Length of Saddle Bedways: 92″
- Width of Ways (individual): 4″
- Width of Ways (overall): 22″
- Length of Ways: 73″
- Electrical: 220 / 440 Volt, Three Phase (currently wired 440 Volt)
- Overall Dimensions: 200″ x 90″ x 110″ tall
Giddings Lewis 340 Horizontal Boring Mill Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre- owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.