|Hardinge TFB H Super Precision Tool Room Lathe|
|Country of Origin||USA|
- Hardinge TFB H Super Precision Tool Room Lathe Features:
- The Hardinge Super-Precision preloaded ball bearing spindle is mounted in a solid, one-piece totally-enclosed headstock housing for maximum rigidity and sustained accuracy.
- The bearings require no adjustment and are permanently lubricated to operate at all rated speeds without attention. Preloading eliminates all end play, radial play, and assures the turning of true pieces.
- The solid, full-bearing tailstock of Hardinge toolroom and production lathes will easily support work for between centers machining.
- To improve accuracy while turning work between centers, the tailstock body is of one-piece construction; it has a uniform inside diameter for precision bearing of the tailstock spindle.
- The handwheel is provided with ball bearings and affords a fine “feel” for precision work.
- The hardened and precision ground spindle of the tailstock has a travel of 3-3/4″ and uses #2MT shank tooling.
- A solid, full-bearing carriage provides support for the cross slide and cutting tool to accomplish close tolerance and low micro-finish work.
- The dovetail design of the carriage and bed ways means that all tool-carrying slides are dovetailed together for maximum rigidity and accuracy. Sheet Teflon bearing surfaces between the carriage and the bed greatly reduce friction and permit precise gib adjustment for increased accuracy. This is a unique feature of Hardinge machines.
- Variable Spindle Speeds:
- With Hardinge Toolroom and Production Lathes, the spindle speed may be increased or decreased with the turn of a switch. Selecting the exact speed can be done while the tool is cutting.
- Variable Electric Feeds:
- The independent variable electric feed for carriage and cross slide provides complete freedom of operation. With the machine in operation, simply turn the control knob to obtain the exact feed for the most efficient chip removal and best surface finish.
- The rate of feed can be changed instantly at any time, even when the tool is cutting, without wasting valuable production time.
- Hardinge TFB H Super Precision Tool Room Lathe Specifications:
- Swing Over Bed: 11″
- Swing Over Carriage: 9″
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 6″
- Distance Between Centers: 18″
- Nose Taper: Hardinge Taper Lock
- Through Hole: 1-1/4″
- Spindle Speeds (Variable): 125 to 3,000 RPM
- Spindle Motor: 1.5 Horsepower
- Spindle Capacities:
- Round 5C Collets: 1-1/16″
- Hexagon 5C Collets: 7/8″
- Square 5C Collets 3/4″
- Step Chucks: 1-1/16″ to 6″
- Jaw Chucks: 5″
- Expanding Collets: 3″
- Compound Slide Travel: 3″
- Power Feed Range: 1/4″ to 7″/min
- Spindle Taper: #2 Morse Taper
- Spindle Diameter: 1-3/8″
- Spindle Travel: 3-3/4″
- Width: 6-73/4″
- Length: 37″
- Electrical: 220 Volt, Three Phase, 60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 70″ x 30″ x 63″ tall
Hardinge TFB H Super Precision Tool Room Lathe and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.