USED-LNS 6-SPINDLE HYDRAULIC BAR FEEDER Model HYDROBAR HS
|Model No.||Hydrobar HS|
|Believed to be 6.65HS-5.2 but you are welcome to come inspect the machine yourself in our warehouse.|
- Rear support with indexing device and pivot.
- Indexing ring and pin allow simple selection of required tube for bar size, allowing fast setups.
- Large capacity hydraulic unit with noiseless, screw-type pump and easy-to-clean oil recuperation filter.
- Single hydraulic supply line for fast changeover. Oil is fed from the rear of the guide tube and has a leak-proof quick disconnect.
- Instantaneous end-of-bar signal through an electromechanical system.
- All models are equipped with compact recuperator for minimum clearance.
- Sliding recuperator allows up to 6″ of travel for recessed spindle, preventing oil contamination.
- Optional: 8″ or 23″ travel z-axis retraction system.
- Swing-out for front or rear load.
- Power: 230 VAC/5.2A or 460 VAC/2.3A, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- 24VDC or 110 VAC for the controls
- Overall Length: 18 ft
USED-LNS 6-SPINDLE HYDRAULIC BAR FEEDER Model HYDROBAR HS and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.